Sunday, June 1, 2014

May mail call at KWerner

This time I wanted to show you a card I've made for Kristina Werner's birthday and May mail call at her blog.
She's one of the most talented crafters I know. If you don't know her yet (how is that even possible? :)) please go and check her blog.
I do hope my card reached her on time and in good condition.
Anyway, here it is:

The background is made using the technique that I know thanks to Kristina - watercoloring with Distress Inks. I've also went over it with water mixed with mica powder through the cloud stencil.

This cute little stamp is from Tiddly Inks (Flying High Anna Belle). I colored it with watercolor markers to match the background.

Here's how the inside of the card looks like:


Also I'm putting this card for Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp blog.

Love,
elleth


1 comments:

Jingle said...

I love the texture on this! Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Post a Comment

 
;