Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

This is the card I've made for my Dad for Father's Day, which in Poland is on June 23rd.

Also I'm putting it for a challenge at Simon Says Stamp blog, which for this week was STENCIL IT:)

I've used the brick stencil with structure paste first and then added watercolor layer with Distress inks. Because my structure paste was porous it wasn't resisting the inks but grabbing them as the normal paper would. Or actually even more as the layer was risen. 
Any way, it gave quite cool effect. It went perfect with my idea of putting die cut tools and the word Dad (pl. tata) as in a kind of workshop.
I didn't have black brads so I've used some black embossing powder on the copper ones - came out exactly how I wanted them :)

Hope you've had a great weekend.

elleth




1 comments:

Jingle said...

This is very cute! Your bricks look great! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog for our Stencil It! Challenge!

Post a Comment

 
;