Monday, June 10, 2013

Hospital can bring something good too

Some time ago I've spent several days at the hospital.
It was my first time. To tell the truth I was scared as hell and almost cried when I've found out I had to stay not for one or two days but for six.

Fortunately I've met there someone who made this whole hospital stay quite pleasant.
In the same room as me was this remarkable girl. Chatty, happy, optimistic. Don't think I've ever met anyone like her.
Always smiling. Always finding words to cheer others up.

She had to stay at the hospital longer than I did. And she's getting back there tomorrow.

This time I wanted to cheer her up. I've made this cute card especially for her.



I've chose to go with colors and patterns as colorful, bright and cheerful as she is. These came from Simple Stories Fabulous 6x6 paper pad.
For the main image I've used a small Me too you stamp ('cos I know she loves these grey teddies).
The 'get well soon' sentiment was stamped with Prima Marketing Sunrise Sunset stamp set.

I really hope she'll like this and she will recover very soon.

elleth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;