Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Keep on shining!


The card below is made for one brave girl - Maddy. You can check her story on Simon Says Stamp blog.
This is the second card drive for her and I was participating in the previous one too.

I've made this card using my brand new stamp from Agateria. Isn't the girl adorable?
Patterned papers come form Dovecraft Tea House 6x6 paper pad.
And the layout for this one is a sketch no 72 from Deconstructing Jen.

Now, beside just making and sending a card I wanted to add something special. I've came up with the idea to gather as much signatures as I can from people from my work. And guess what....? I needed to add another A4 piece of paper so many of my colleagues wanted to sign. They were all touched by Maddy's story.

I've sent the card today. Hope it reaches you soon, sweet Maddy. KEEP ON SHINING!

elleth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;