Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's day

This is the card that is going to be a gift for my Mom on Mother's Day (26th May here).
Right when I've noticed this stamp from Agateria I knew it has to be a focal image of my card for Mom. It kind of reminds me of me and my kitty.


The rest of the card is made with three colors of washi tape that went well with the main image, eyelets and a ribbon.

Here's the inside.


This stamp comes from Agateria as well.

I'm putting this card for two challenges:
May challenge at Agateria
And Mother's Day challenge at The Pink Elephant

Have a nice weekend
elleth

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!

Susie Moore said...

Total cuteness! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Pink Elephant.

Post a Comment

 
;