Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

I wasn't exactly in making-holiday-cards mood this year but I have to made at least two ;-)
Actually it's just one design but the main image was done in two different techniques.

The one on the left is colored with Promarkes and the one on the right is done with watercolor pencils.

Now, the main image id not just a one stamp. I decided to try and make a scene using different stamp images and a masking technique. My first try with these but it turned out quite nice.

The stamps I've used were:
- "Some Bunny" by We R Memory Keepers
- a set from studio G that I do not know the name (a spring one)
- "Butterfly with flowers" by cArt-Us
- eggs are from Agateria and the sentiment is from Lemonade.
The pattern paper is from ScrapPasja.

Here's the inside

This is also going to be my second entry for Anything Goes Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

Have a happy holiday,
elleth

1 comments:

Lin said...

Very cute scene! Thanks for sharing your cards with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

Post a Comment

 
;