Friday, March 29, 2013

Anything goes challenge

This card was made for The Bestest Godfather in the whole wide world! I love you!

Lately I'm so into hexagons and I've bought two stamps from the 3rd Eye - one with full hexagons the other with the outlines. Both of them are sooooo cool to use.

For this card I decided to stamp the outline version both on cardstock and some patterned papers.
I've added a bit of dimension by using foam tape on some hexagon and cardstock, putting some under the cardstock and directly on it.

I must admit - I love how it turned out.


The pattern paper I've used is Away We Go by My Mind's Eye.

Also I'm putting this card for a Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.

Wish me luck
elleth

1 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Great card, I love all those hexagons !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

Happy Easter. Have a lovely break.

Hugs

Jo x

Post a Comment

 
;