Saturday, April 6, 2013

Boy's card

This cute card I've made for My Sweet Boyfriend. It was a part of his birthday gift.
It's more boyish than masculine, but after all every guy is still a little boy inside.



The car image is a stamp from Agateria. I've stamped it several time on pieces of blue-colored cardstock, cut it out and mounted it using 3D glue dots to give the image a bit dimension. Also covered it with Glossy Accents to give it a shiny car look.
Pennants and sentiment also come from Agateria.
And the papers come from My Mind's Eye Away We Go paper pack.

Also I'm putting this card for a challenge at Simon Says Stamp blog and at Agateria blog :)

Have a great evening,
elleth

1 comments:

Heather said...

A fabulous card, I love your background and the fabulous valtzwagen car!!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Birthday challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Post a Comment

 
;