Sunday, July 20, 2014

Spots and Dots

This is the card I've made for a Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp blog.
This time the challenge was Spot and Dots. The moment I've read about this challenge I though about the ScrapBerry's stamp that I've recently purchased from FifiRifi (amazing store, with amazing customer service). 
I guess originally the stamp set is designed so that on girls hand sits a little bird, but from the beginning I was seeing there something like a sparkly, magical powder.... I suppose I've made a fairy form her. Fairy with a guitar...well...it could happen, right? :)

To make my "fairy dust" I've used glitter marker diluted with water and then flicked with a paintbrush. The circles I've die cut with MemoryBox dies: Tiny Bubbles and Contempo Circle Border. (This is how you can use the negative pieces and not only the main parts that die cuts.)

Anyway, here's the card.


the inside:


The image is colored with Promarkers.

That's it for now.
Take care,
elleth

2 comments:

Jingle said...

This is fabulous! I love the 'fairy dust' you created! That image is great, too, and beautifully colored! Thanks so much for joining us for the Spots and Dots challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is so beautiful... Love the image and CAS look of this card. So pretty...

Post a Comment

 
;