Sunday, March 9, 2014

Saturated Canary, TPE240

Hello,
this two cards I'm going to show you today were both made using one gorgeous stamp from Saturated Canary.
The stamp is called Up, Up, Away. It took me some time and trials to learn how to color it, though it was a very fun process.


For this one I've used the girl itself and added three balloons from a different stamp set (sorry, don't know the name, bought it at some local store). Also I've used the calendar and sentiment stamps from a great polish company Agateria.
The image is colored with Promarkers, and the clouds in the background is made using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.


This next one uses the image in it's original version. I've colored it with Promarkers and then added some ribbons and a little file tab die cut (from Marianne Design).
This card I would like to enter for a challenge at The Pink Elephant.

Sorry for the quality of the photos - were done late at night.

elleth

1 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Very cute cards!!! Thank you so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxoo

Post a Comment

 
;