Sunday, January 12, 2014

Back to 2013

It's has been quite a while since I last been here. So sorry, I was so busy in the last weeks of December I could hardly find time to even open my computer.
I can't believe how many projects I had to finish before Christmas. I did not even managed to photograph them all.

To make the things faster I'm going to put all the projects I've made and photographed in this one post and that would close the previous year for me. Let's hope I'll be more systematic with my post in 2014 :)

First I have two projects done to help some people.


This set of cards was made for little Artur Szuster, a little sick boy. And the notepad is for his big sister, Patrycja. Artur has a mucoviscidosis and you can read more about him here.
For the main card I've used a digital stamp from Tiddly Inks.
On the notepad I've used Simple Stories Fabulous 6x6 paper pad and my favourite stamp from Agateria.


This card and a little gift set was made for an annual action organized by Bebeluszek. It uses the same digi stamp as the one above.


The above ornament was the first I've ever done. Not everything went as planned by both the recipient and I like how it came out.
It uses another digi stamp (quite addicted to them lately). This time it comes from C.C.Designs


The mittens card is probably one of my favorites. Made it using some felt and Boofle adhesive fabric paper. 


This one is probably the quickest card I've made for Christmas. Two diecuts and an embossed cardstock. The holy stamp is from Imaginisce and the sentiment is from Papermania Baubles stamp set.
 

The last Christmas card I have for you today uses a set of snowflakes dies from Joy, snow stamp from Marianne Design and two cutest gingerbread people from Martha Stewart Cottage Christmas rubber cling stamp set.

Now it's time for two not Christmas related cards.


This, as you've probably guessed, was made for a new born twins - boy and girl. Diapers are made from white felt using template I've drawn myself.


And the last was a request for a little girl that recently loves pink princesses :) For the image I've used Precious Moments coloring page for kids, printed and colored it several times to give the image a bit of dimension. And, of course, I've added a lot of sparkle - princesses need to spark, right?

And with these I'm finishing my 2013 blogging.
See you all next time with some 2014 project.

Love,
elleth


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;