Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Blog break

I owe you a little explanation.
It's been quite a while seen I've last been here. But the last couple of months have been extremely busy for me.
Firstly I've bought a new flat, closer to my workplace.
Secondly the flat was in such state that it took us three months to make it liveable.
Then I needed to pack all my things and move out from home. And of course unpack them in my own place (hate that part).
Last but not least - I've gained a new roommate :)
Meet Sheldon - a four month old ragdoll kitten
It took us a while to learn how to live together, but it's perfect now :)

Now, this doesn't mean I've gave up on crafting. Never!
I've been crafting a little but I've totally lacked time to upload anything here.
To make it all out in the next post I'll put pictures of all so far omitted projects. Then I'll try to post more frequently.

Take care
elleth



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;