Saturday, April 4, 2015

Baby mobile

Hello,

for sure I should be posting here more often. I seem to be loosing days and weeks lately. There's always too little time and too many things to do.
Do you have times like that too?

Anyway, today I wanted to show you a card I was requested to make for a baby girl's 1st birthday.
 _______________________________________

Jak zwykle mam spore zaległości w publikowaniu czegokolwiek. Nie wiem gdzie mi uciekają dni i tygodnie. Czy wy też tak macie?
Dzisiaj mam wam do pokazania całą różową karteczkę na pierwsze urodziny małej dziewczynki.

I decided to go  with a baby mobile theme and color pink.

I wanted to make the mobile really move so I've made my card into an easel card and fixed yellow foam stars and moon with a silver string so that they'll move when the card is open.

For the bacground  I've used my recently favourite technique - watercoloring with the Distress Inks. I'm seriously addicted to Distress Inks now :)
Here I've used Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry. I've added some drops of water and drops of silver glittery mist for extra texture.

I didn't have much space for a greeting with my design so  I've used a tiny polish greeting from Agateria. Another stamp from that company is used as a texture for all "wooden" elements.
 _______________________________________

Tło kartki stworzyłam wykorzystując technikę, od której chyba ostatnio się uzależniłam - używanie wspaniałych tuszy Tima Holtza jako akwareli. Tutaj użyłam dwóch kolorów: Spun Sugar i Picked Raspberry.
Użyłam też dwóch stempelków od Agaterii - napisu i faktury drewna.
Also I've created a matching envelope using We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.
 _______________________________________
Do karteczki powstała też pasująca koperta.
Jak wam sie podoba efekt końcowy?

Do you like it?
I'm entering this card for a challenge at Simon Says Stamp blog.

elleth



2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Wow, the colors are so striking! Your baby girl's 1st birthday design is so original and creative! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Happy Birthday” Challenge!

Heather said...

An adorable Baby Mobile card, a lovely design and gorgeous background papers.........I love the cute elements!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Post a Comment

 
;